Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to share with me some places to go hunting at Fork. The old mans place where we use to go got sold so we are looking for new spots. Found a few at Lavon. Saw quite a bit of em last week as well as a bunch of geese. Never hunted lake fork and ive only heard good things about it so if anyone knows of some places and has a map please let me know.

· Registered
3 Posts
He is right, opening morning on Fork is suicide. Fork is extremely over hunted when the ducks are down. BUT, with all of the rain we have had lately, the ducks have no reason to be on big water, so the hunting has been light on Fork. It seems that the best place has always been on the Emory and Quitman sides.

· Registered
1 Posts
I've been hunting Fork for about 4 years and it seems to get worse every year. I have not hunted it this year, but I found a slew that was flooded last weekend that had about 30 mallards in it. I'm going to try it in the morning and will let you know if there is any success.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.