Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Lake is completely full now and is still rising. We rode from the hwy 12 landing today all the way to meridian and theres a ton of carp in the lake from the river as well.

·
1,141 Posts
I know i cant believe it. I was down at bull headley last night and some kids i know were able to run an outboard out there. my turkey spot is about 3 feet under water, oh well may have to do some bowfishing, let me know if you wanna get on a carp hunt.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
About the carp, saturday and sunday were prime and we did pretty good but now its just too dang deep and theres no where you can get shots off at. There is still carp though. Saturday out from Bull Headley we were walking around in ankle deep water and thee were hundreds of carp everywhere.

·
Registered
118 Posts
We've been fishing it pretty regularly on the weekends and its amazing how fast it filled up. Last weekend we were down and there were probably close to 50 people standing on the bank canepole fishing. I think most of the large gators have left and most of the smaller ones have been eaten because we may have counted only 10-15 lining the bank the last 3 trips we've been.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts