Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where do yall hunt at Ray Roberts WMA? i hunted there the first time last weekend and only saw about 10 ducks all day....ended up with 3 though. I was on the other side of 3002 down arkansas hill road. I think there is probably a better area......is there?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Glad to hear it. I always did pretty good there. Not alot of walking either. If you go to the access point off of hog town rd (off of 377) the gate/acces point is just a stop in the road, you just pull over beside the fence. The water will be on the right as you pull up to it, back about 50yds through the trees it kinda just slews in there, but........on the other side of the road, is just a feild, looks like it goes back about 100yds or so to a tree-line, on the other side of that tree-line is a prett good size flooded area about 2-3 acres or so, it's a drainage area for the lake, but lots of cat-tails and vegetation...ducks....You wouldn't think it was back there unless someone told you about it and you went to see for yourself, but check it out, it's a pretty good spot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.