Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 4183 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
12,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Isnt New York wonderful and their politicians simply the best
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,264 Posts
cluckmeister said:
Isnt New York wonderful and their politicians simply the best
:fingerpt:

This was proposed in Virginia.

The "right" to kill babies even after contractions have begun on a full term healthy "fetus" is a necessary belief to be a cult leader of the left. It is the modern day human sacrifice to the *** of government.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,071 Posts
Between abortion and gay/transexual marrige the modern far left Democrat will be extinct in about 2 generations. Such was the fate of the Dodo bird. Natural selection always wins out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,264 Posts
ohio mike said:
Between abortion and gay/transexual marrige the modern far left Democrat will be extinct in about 2 generations. Such was the fate of the Dodo bird. Natural selection always wins out.
K-PhD indoctrination is how they reproduce.

If they win a couple election cycles in a row, the USA will be extinct and the nation will look like a mix of the worst of Chicago, Europe, Venezuela, and Mexico. It will be a violent dysfunctional mess of corruption and arrogant condescension.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
12,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SpinnerMan said:
cluckmeister said:
Isnt New York wonderful and their politicians simply the best
:fingerpt:

This was proposed in Virginia.

The "right" to kill babies even after contractions have begun on a full term healthy "fetus" is a necessary belief to be a cult leader of the left. It is the modern day human sacrifice to the *** of government.
Sorry I was referencing the new law just passed in NY
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
12,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On a lighter subject and the hype on whether Brady will retire after this season. The caption says it all
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,264 Posts
cluckmeister said:
SpinnerMan said:
cluckmeister said:
Isnt New York wonderful and their politicians simply the best
:fingerpt:

This was proposed in Virginia.

The "right" to kill babies even after contractions have begun on a full term healthy "fetus" is a necessary belief to be a cult leader of the left. It is the modern day human sacrifice to the *** of government.
Sorry I was referencing the new law just passed in NY
They are over run by sick :censored: no matter where you go.

Full term healthy babies in the delivery room are not safe.

Dead or alive, the baby must still be delivered. There is no :censored: way killing it at that point is good for the mental or physical health of the mother.

Remember all that BS about viability? Of course, it was obviously BS at the time. Of course, now the BS is health of the mother. No standards, just the claim by Dr. Gosnell that it is so and the baby will be chopped to pieces. And if it does manage to escape the womb alive, they will just watch it die. Wonder what happens if it won't die? :huh: Like the Dr. is going to say sorry, it slipped past the goal, so now you have a baby, feel free to sue me for millions to support the kid my malpractice failed to kill soon enough. :lol3: The baby ain't going to make it, one way or the other.

And they don't want any oversight, any regulation, ... Everything else they want Big Brother watching everything, but a full term baby being killed because of the "mental health" of the mother. Doctors can always be trusted with that one.

And the great moral outrage of the millenials is CO2 emissions, the thing that has lifted the world out of the stone age. But full term healthy babies being killed, their head goes right up their ass so they can't hear about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,153 Posts
cluckmeister said:
On a lighter subject and the hype on whether Brady will retire after this season. The caption says it all
Don't know if you guys know this but al Bundy once scored 4 touchdowns in one game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
12,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mike the Fox said:
cluckmeister said:
On a lighter subject and the hype on whether Brady will retire after this season. The caption says it all
Don't know if you guys know this but al Bundy once scored 4 touchdowns in one game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And did something with Peg under the bleachers :lol3:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,209 Posts
cluckmeister said:
Mike the Fox said:
cluckmeister said:
On a lighter subject and the hype on whether Brady will retire after this season. The caption says it all
Don't know if you guys know this but al Bundy once scored 4 touchdowns in one game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And did something with Peg under the bleachers :lol3:
It was wild to see Peg in Sons of Anarchy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,908 Posts
In listening to the VA governor, it appears the bill allows for post-birth murder as well. :mad: On a radio address, he discussed how a baby who was delivered would be made comfortable while the mother and doctor decide what to do; to let it live or murder it.

Even the legislator cringed when she was force to state the truth; that full term babies can be killed "while dilating", but that did not prevent her from supporting the literal blood sacrifice of the progressives; killing the defenseless regardless of the situation. :mad:

Thankfully, the bill did not pass after people heard what it truly entailed, but it passed in NY and NJ, so that is just a short drive to kill a kid. Un :censored: believable.

And the left always preach to conservatives about a slippery slope when in reality, their entire strategy is the slippery slope. Remember when they wanted to do away with first month, back alley abortions, performed by non-physicians. And prolife people rightfully predicted it would lead to a culture of death where babies are not seen as humans. And the progressive left scoffed at how unsophisticated conservatives and Christians were. :rolleyes:

I am praying these evil people wake up to what they are doing in order to be accepted by an evil ideology. :help:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,264 Posts
cluckmeister said:
Aint this the truth
That's funny, but that ain't Obama. Isn't that what all of the right have argued for. Whether dressed as a woman or not, if you have a penis, you use the men's room? :huh:

It needs to be a liberal woman with her middle school aged daughter, with that guy in the pink dress showering in the women's locker room. That is what Obama and the left wants.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
12,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Spin, I may be wrong but wasn't it during Obamas watch that the military ok'd the men in the military to cross dress and wear womens uniforms. I think that maybe what the photo is about instead of the transgender issues

Military personnel who wish to dress as the opposite sex may now do so, according to an announcement from Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter.
Carter said, however, that new recruits would have to crossdress for at least 18 months prior to joining the military, presumably to avoid last-minute transitions from one mode of dress to another. Still, if a member of the armed forces wishes to swap genders while serving on active duty, that person may be able to do so "if a military medical provider determines it is necessary," according to reports.
If any soldier would like to take a further step and undergo gender reassignment surgery, the Pentagon would cover the medical costs, Carter added.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,264 Posts
Blastofpast said:
SpinnerMan said:
Yes but she has 9 months or so to decide if she wants to kill it.

Man. They are either completely ignorant, or completely disingenuous. Or both.
Why do you think the lefties are disingenuous about allowing babies to be killed in the delivery room?

Look what they have supported over the generations. Slavery. Segregation. Why is infanticide seemingly disingenuous?

cluckmeister said:
Spin, I may be wrong but wasn't it during Obamas watch that the military ok'd the men in the military to cross dress and wear womens uniforms. I think that maybe what the photo is about instead of the transgender issues
I don't know. However, that photo was just a dude at the urinal taking a leak next to another dude dressed as a woman. That's actually what we want for that small fraction of society of men that dress as women. They play on the men's sports teams. They use the men's restrooms and locker rooms. Obama et. al. were fighting for that man in the pink dress to be able to use the women's room and lockers. As a grown man, who cares. The only issue is that you don't want your kids in the locker room with anyone that is that odd. You wouldn't feel safe if they had tatoos or piercing covering their face or worse hanging from their penis. Actually had a guy at the gym that had a big :censored: ring pierced through the end of his penis. There are some things you just can't help but notice no matter how much you wish you never did, which of course was why he walked around without a towel because there was something wrong with him and he wanted everyone to know it.

As far as the military. I don't have a problem with gay men, but cross dressers, those that mutilate their body in any way, ... There are just some things we should not accept because the odds of mental or other issues are too high. There are enough issues when the $hit hits the fan to deal with even doing our best to find those mentally and physically fit to go into hell and function.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
12,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Spin , that's called a Prince Albert :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
 
1 - 20 of 4183 Posts
Top