Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
12,132 Posts
Blastofpast said:
HNTFSH said:
just keep in mind the basis of this forum is honest debate. That requires backing up what you say with at least facts. Either side. Most all liberals have failed to do that here.
Fair enough! So, can I get a factual accounting of trump's accomplishments as POTUS?
Bringing back industries and jobs Obama swore were long gone!

·
12,132 Posts
you should see all th coal coming from out west right thru here. I know about 10 guys that are engineers and all say coal is heading thru here to the eastern seaboard. Coal is being mined once again in Alabama and heading to Mobile to got over seas.

This actual first hand n=knowledge, no newspaper needed. They rarely print the WHOLE Truth anyways.

·
12,132 Posts

·
12,132 Posts
Blastofpast said:
cartervj said:
Blastofpast said:
cluckmeister said:
Probably true if it happened
:lol3: :lol3: I agree. He should have been working on Sickle Cell Anemia! :lol3: :beer:

Besides, cluck, we all know he'd say that if he figured out how to open an aspirin bottle! :thumbsup:
at least he knows what Holiday it is

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/confusion-pelosi-wishes-happy-thanksgiving-on-valentines-day/
C'mon, carter. She said Happy Valentine's Day first, and then misspoke. Could have been worse. She could have forgotten 1 of 3 campaign promises during a Nationally Televised debate! Now THAT would be brain dead! :beer:
Kind alike Obama PROMISING he would do away with LOBBYIST, instead he hired a dang bunch of them to work in the WH!!!!!!!!

You're kind making my point, TDS is an incurable disease. Hypocrisy is rife on the media's side!!!

At least Pelosi said what she said, Hands up don;t shoot still being misquoted as well as Tina Fey being purposely confusing as to actually said, I can see Russia from here. :welcome:

·
12,132 Posts
Rat Creek said:
Blastofpast said:
OK. So exactly what did Palin say re: the Russian vista out her backdoor? Not that I really care, but you want to make it a point that she was misquoted.
Sarah Palin never said anything about what she sees from her house.

There was some discussion about Russia and she simply stated that as Governor of Alaska, she is well aware of Russia, and its fishing industries, as they are a very close neighbor to Alaska (55 miles across the Bering Strait).

In a normal Saturday Night Live anti-republican skit, Tina Fey played Sarah Palin and played her as being significantly brighter than AOC, but dumb just the same. In the skit, Fey quipped in a feigned ditsy manner that she can "see Russia from my house."

Useful idiots somehow converted it from a skit to "it really happened" and claimed that is showed Palin was an idiot. :huh:

Let that irony sink in for a moment. :fingerhead:

When a useful idiot I work with quoted Palin as saying that, I corrected her and said- You know that was a skit on SNL, right, and that Palin never said that? The person responded- Well, yeah, but she so stupid she would say something like that. :huh:

And there you have today's deep thinking useful idiots. :no: :rolleyes: Is it any wonder none on the left are running away form the Green New Deal? :eek:
Not just that but look at all the race baiting since Teump took office. Most of which wee hoax's and never corrected by the MSM

Hands up don't shoot

·
12,132 Posts
Blastofpast said:
Blastofpast said:
cartervj said:
At least Pelosi said what she said, Hands up don;t shoot still being misquoted as well as Tina Fey being purposely confusing as to actually said, I can see Russia from here. :welcome:
OK. So exactly what did Palin say re: the Russian vista out her backdoor? Not that I really care, but you want to make it a point that she was misquoted. Further, if you still believe Palin either was or is a relevant political figure you've got bigger problems than someone misquoting her, my friend!
Here's a list for you to read

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/hoax-hate-crimes-list/

·
12,132 Posts
SpinnerMan said:
Blastofpast said:
He was married for 46 years to the same woman who died in 2011. Give the guy a freakin break. Yeah. You'd think he would do better, but whatever. Just ignore it. This is not news.Who gives a "rat's" ass? :lol3:
If he were having high end whores chauffeured to his house 8 at a time :beer: Something seems messed up about this. What is the age of the sex slaves? :eek: Something is not making sense.
Spot on spinner :thumbsup:

They have any and every erotic desire available, discreetly available in NY City and at a lot classier places to boot!

·
12,132 Posts
Blastofpast said:
cartervj said:
Blastofpast said:
TrapperRob said:
:fingerhead:
And which party was recently in the news for ballot tampering?
Ballot harvesting in California or N Carolina. Looks to be a draw.
Except that in CA it was simply the process of an individual gathering the absentee ballots and turning them in, perfectly legal, where in No Carolina it is "Unlawful" to harvest ballots, especially when the person running the program attempts to defraud the election by accepting unsigned ballots, using false witnesses, tampering with the ballots, filling out ballots for registered voters to sign, signing fraudulently for unsigned ballots......
But sure....seems like a draw.... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Yea since they changed the laws for benefit of the Dems.

·
12,132 Posts
Blastofpast said:
SpinnerMan said:
They just changed them to make blanket fraud easier. That is why it is illegal everywhere else :fingerhead:
Evidence just doesn't mean a thing to you, does it Spin? You'd be a great judge and jury..."What political party does the accused belong to?" "He's Democrat your Honor". "Well then he's obviously guilty. We have proof he lived in the same town as the crime occurred". or..."oh, he's a GOP'er? Well then, the 37 eye-witnesses, the blood on his hands, face and clothes, the fact that the body was found in his bedroom..... are all part of a vast conspiracy. Set the man free....he's suffered enough!"
Sub Hillary for GOP and you got it! :welcome: :yes:

·
12,132 Posts
Blastofpast said:
cluckmeister said:
Just par for the course]
Anomaly, cluck. Stuff happens. Guy got a black eye. BOO HOO. Hang on it like it's newsworthy, though. Grasp the straws you can. You don't have much else to grasp on to.
So you're really gonna go there. Dude is wearing a MAGA hat and gets attacked. You'd be screaming afoul if dude gotta black eye if he was wearing a Hillary hat.

·
12,132 Posts
I thought of this song when I seen AOC's urinal pic

1 - 20 of 305 Posts