Duck Hunting Forum banner
4121 - 4140 of 4205 Posts

·
Registered
13,921 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I had a photo, but some deep irony happened over the weekend. I was at a super spreader event aka wedding/reception in Cedar Rapids, so watch the news for a massive spike.

Anyway, my nephew just graduated from years of indoctrination and law school, and just took the bar exam. As such, he is an ardent hater of the Orange Man and anything that does not have a D after it. Well, as genes pass generation to generation, he is losing his hair. Mrs. Rat Creek said something about how odd his hair looked, as it was cut short on the sides, but more like a mushroom comb-around on top.

Then I realized it. He is styling his hair in the same manner as his arch enemy. Main difference is my lib nephew's hair is short on the sides and back. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Now that is irony. He is like a young Orange Man. :beer:

Attachments

·
11,952 Posts
Couldn’t pass these up
Table Tie Coat Output device Window
Glasses Product Nature Organism Sharing

Reactions: HNTFSH

·
11,952 Posts
Property Tie Product Font News

·
Registered
13,921 Posts
Okay. Kind of sickening, but funny as well. The very western dressed news anchor is telling the people of Afganistan that they should not be afraid of the takeover by the taliban as the taliban terrorists stand behind and around him brandishing guns.

Yeah. That will surely give people confidence that the religion of peace is now more gentle and friendly.
Don't be afraid of the terrorists in the background

·
Registered
400 Posts
Okay. Kind of sickening, but funny as well. The very western dressed news anchor is telling the people of Afganistan that they should not be afraid of the takeover by the taliban as the taliban terrorists stand behind and around him brandishing guns.

Yeah. That will surely give people confidence that the religion of peace is now more gentle and friendly.
Don't be afraid of the terrorists in the background

I am sure his new bosses and transition team at the broadcast company will be really accommodating, friendly and gentle towards him.

On a more serious note, you'd think a guy in that situation there would have saw the writing on the wall months ago and got the heck out of there.

·
11,952 Posts
Sky Font Building Travel Display device

4121 - 4140 of 4205 Posts