Duck Hunting Forum banner
4141 - 4160 of 4205 Posts

·
11,952 Posts
Hair Glasses Head Hand Hairstyle

·
Registered
13,921 Posts
Again. Painful because you know someone, likely Hussein, is pulling the strings on Creepy Joe. All of these failures seem to be the same horrible decision making we suffered through with Hussein for eight years. 😞

·
Registered
25,282 Posts
I saw a "fact check" that said it was mostly false or something like that that Biden looked at his watch 13 times. The reasons, they could only confirm 5 times or some such BS, so people that don't read past the headlines will believe it is false that Biden kept looking at his watch.

One ****ing time is disrespectful, but the President is a busy man and people make mistakes. But he looked over and over again.

Whether it was

over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

or just

over and over and over and over and over again

It makes no ****ing difference.

·
11,952 Posts
Tableware Kitchen appliance Gesture Tin can Home appliance

·
Registered
13,921 Posts
So, since per Creepy Joe, we achieved net zero carbon on electricity last year (2020), does that also get chalked up as an Orange Man success?

Facts are facts, right?

·
Registered
25,282 Posts
Even if Biden spoke accurately about his net zero by 2050 insanity. This is his plan. And yes, that is drawn to scale.

Slope Rectangle Parallel Font Triangle

·
Registered
13,921 Posts
Okay, while it is funny that Creepy Joe got punked by kids in MAGA attire, at first I thought, oh well, maybe Creepy Joe saw it and just went along with it. Then I heard the kids interviewed about it and the girl said Creepy Joe got very close to her and wrapped his hand around her waste.

Initially I thought she may have been put up to saying that, but nope. The photographic evidence is there. Creepy Joe just cannot keep his hands, nose and mouth to himself. If I was to pose with strange kids for a photo, I sure would not be touching any of them. This dude is messed up.
Shorts Smile Sleeve T-shirt Happy

4141 - 4160 of 4205 Posts