42,996 Posts

·
Administrator
42,996 Posts
🤣 🤣 🤣 (y)

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
If you do not think this so-called pandemic is 99% politics, I give you Exhibit A. This was taken at the MSP airport and forwarded to a gal I know.

Product Sleeve Shopping cart Flooring Wheel

This fine terrified MSM believing erudite no doubt believes the Swamp Fauci and thinks he is following the science by encasing his kids in plastic. The older of the plastic wrapped babies is also wearing a cloth virtue mask.

I have money to bet that his vehicle is either a Prius or Subaru, and in a double or nothing, it also has a Coexist bumper sticker. No one else can be this stupid.

One thing I can guarantee is he does not use a hammer, wrench or wire cutters in his job, assuming he has one.

·
Administrator
42,996 Posts
If you do not think this so-called pandemic is 99% politics, I give you Exhibit A. This was taken at the MSP airport and forwarded to a gal I know.

View attachment 476386

This fine terrified MSM believing erudite no doubt believes the Swamp Fauci and thinks he is following the science by encasing his kids in plastic. The older of the plastic wrapped babies is also wearing a cloth virtue mask.

I have money to bet that his vehicle is either a Prius or Subaru, and in a double or nothing, it also has a Coexist bumper sticker. No one else can be this stupid.

One thing I can guarantee is he does not use a hammer, wrench or wire cutters in his job, assuming he has one.
🤣 🤣 🤣 :cry::cry::cry: He "cares more than you do"

·
Registered
25,475 Posts
I pissed off a childhood/ Facebook friend the other day. Most of his pictures have him in his virtue mask even when he's alone. It's really silly. Well he tested positive the other day. So he posted up a picture of himself home alone in quarantine with a mask on.:ROFLMAO: Another childhood/ Facebook friend Posted. "Why are you wearing the mask?" And he posted some silly gif. Then I posted "especially since they clearly didn't work."

He went off on some tirade. If you don't have something good to post blah blah blah blah. It was hilarious.

·
Administrator
42,996 Posts
I pissed off a childhood/ Facebook friend the other day. Most of his pictures have him in his virtue mask even when he's alone. It's really silly. Well he tested positive the other day. So he posted up a picture of himself home alone in quarantine with a mask on.:ROFLMAO: Another childhood/ Facebook friend Posted. "Why are you wearing the mask?" And he posted some silly gif. Then I posted "especially since they clearly didn't work."

He went off on some tirade. If you don't have something good to post blah blah blah blah. It was hilarious.
🤣 🤣 🤣 (y)(y)

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts

View attachment 476386

Hey, anymore a lot of the time I encounter another vehicle on a two track it’s a Subie.

·
Administrator
42,996 Posts
4281 - 4300 of 4558 Posts