Duck Hunting Forum banner
4541 - 4560 of 4597 Posts

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
Gates does strike me as one evil sob. To his credit, he and his company are the greatest software pirates of all time who doubled down with monopolistic practices. Every MS product was and is a knockoff of another person's creative intellectual property. They then included the knockoff version as a low or no charge product with their operating system (also a knockoff) until their illegal monopolistic practice put the original company out of business.

But when you are rich, people line up for a chance to join any evil thing you do if they can also put money in their pockets. In the education space, education leaders salivate at the opportunity to do anything with the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Its rather sickening.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
Slope Sports equipment Art Recreation Font

Johnny Cash was born in Kingsland, Arkansas where they put a mural on a water tower in his honor. Someone shot a hole in it so Big John Cash is now taking a 30,000 gallon pee.

Unfortunately someone snitched out the prankster and he faces two felonies. Regardless, it's has become the biggest tourist draw in the state.

The prankster had one shot, and not only hit the spot, but created a nice high arching pee of young Johnny, not the dribble down the leg of senior citizen Johnny.

And for that, I say Thank You!

·
Administrator
43,079 Posts
No CHIT! I am SO tired of Zoom meetings. My company is pro "camera on" for all meetings. That includes "calls" that are now Zoom meetings when they could just as easily be conference calls OVER THE PHONE. Too many morons have overthought the need for artificial "human contact". WFH existed for many of us WAY BEFORE the plandemic. We did just fine.

·
Registered
25,487 Posts
No CHIT! I am SO tired of Zoom meetings. My company is pro "camera on" for all meetings. That includes "calls" that are now Zoom meetings when they could just as easily be conference calls OVER THE PHONE. Too many morons have overthought the need for artificial "human contact". WFH existed for many of us WAY BEFORE the plandemic. We did just fine.
About a month ago. I got an invite for a meeting. I had nothing on my schedule clicked accept. Didn't think about it as it was a zero prep meeting. Time for the meeting comes. I open the invite. Where's the link for zoom or teams or whatever? :unsure:

Oh $hit. It's an in person meeting.

In Illinois.

I'm in Florida 🤣🤣🤣

I have 6 meetings today. 😲

·
Administrator
43,079 Posts
About a month ago. I got an invite for a meeting. I had nothing on my schedule clicked accept. Didn't think about it as it was a zero prep meeting. Time for the meeting comes. I open the invite. Where's the link for zoom or teams or whatever? :unsure:

Oh $hit. It's an in person meeting.

In Illinois.

I'm in Florida 🤣🤣🤣

I have 6 meetings today. 😲
🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
No CHIT! I am SO tired of Zoom meetings. My company is pro "camera on" for all meetings. T
Can I get an AMEN!!! 😭

Just twenty minutes ago, my Teams (zoom wannabe app) pinged to let me know my colleague had started the camera meeting. I went into my profanity laced tirade as after two years of this, I am so dang tired of being on camera for hours each day. 😩

We have some rules about appearance and I realized I had on a tee shirt (gasp!) and the tee shirt has words on in (double gasp!). So while using every swear word I know, I ran up to the bedroom closet, grab a henley pullover and ran back down to my office.

I am going to suggest No Camera Days as everyone is as over it as they are the virtue masks.

Reactions: HNTFSH
4541 - 4560 of 4597 Posts