Duck Hunting Forum banner
4641 - 4660 of 4700 Posts

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
Heard someone say that if Biden loses his sense of smell with the Wuhan, children and random women should be safe for a while. :LOL:

So disgusting, but so true.

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
Goodness, these communists are just frauds of the highest order. And it is excused because they are "well meaning."

No different than the dire warning that the Earff will go past the tipping point toward a fiery hell in September 2030 if the little people do not start living in mud huts without modern conveniences. Total frauds. :cautious:

Spinner, as a point of reference, I wrote the dooms day date on the white privilege board in my office. The climate climate change expert with the mid-century French poetry degree that AOC depends on, made the claim in September 2018.

Get your affairs in order. :rolleyes: Actually, I guess your affairs being in order will mean nothing when the Earff as we know it collapses.

As Glenn Reynolds says, I'll believe there is a global crisis when the people who tell me it is a crisis start acting like it is a crisis.

·
Registered
25,531 Posts
Goodness, these communists are just frauds of the highest order. And it is excused because they are "well meaning."
I don't think most of them are literally frauds.

Fraud is defined as wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

Some definitely are 100% that.

However, the vast majority are deceiving themselves in the same way a cult leader deceives himself and his flock when he truly believes what he is saying. Obama is a fraud. I don't believe he believes much of what he is saying and it is purely a means to an end. Yes, he thinks the world should be a top down authoritarian dictatorship where the "good, intelligent, wise, and true" people like him rule the uneducable masses he organized for his personal benefit. They all do believe this and reject a free society. However, I think from the ignoramuses like AOC to the very intelligent people I work with, they truly believe the world needs saving. It's not fraud. And that terrifies me.

As Glenn Reynolds says, I'll believe there is a global crisis when the people who tell me it is a crisis start acting like it is a crisis.
They are acting like it is a global crisis. They must order the minions to act. They are not nuns taking a vow of poverty. They are the great and wise leaders that must lead the world. They are the exception and you are to be ruled.

The reason Glenn is wrong is he assumes that the people telling him there is a crisis see him as their equal. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Nope. They don't see him at all. He's just one of the billions of excess people screwing up their planet.

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
He's just one of the billions of excess people screwing up their planet.
Sadly, Beelzebub Gates and the other Davos global dictator wannabes truly do view those outside of their bubble as locusts to be exterminated. Beelzebub Gates calls them "eaters" because he thinks they are consuming the world's resources that should be reserved for people like him; you know, software pirates of the highest order.

4641 - 4660 of 4700 Posts