Duck Hunting Forum banner
4781 - 4800 of 4891 Posts

·
Registered
14,812 Posts
And those 12-13 gallons burned by a generator will create more pollution than new EFI cars create with 100 gallons of fuel. But I bet, he loves his phony virtue signal license plate and has no clue that EVs are ecological disasters. Drive one if you want, but do not tell me how green they are because they are not.

·
Registered
14,812 Posts
Oh good heavens. That is exactly the problem we have today. People stopped thinking and started feeling.

I feel like we should feel comfortable with the feelings of the experts.

I am not sure how you teach Critical Thinking other than a few techniques, but it is sorely lacking.

And if the headline was honest, it would say Stop Thinking and Trust the Elites.

·
Registered
14,812 Posts
The disappointing part is these hacks are supposed to be non-partisan, but as we have seen with every swamp institution from the FBI to the IRS to the CIA to the EPA to the Fed, they are all a part of the democrat machine sewing mis and disinformation and following the fake narratives. I do not think these organizations can be reformed and need to be dissolved, and new ones formed if necessary in their place. Seriously, how big of a national police force (FBI) does America need. Let the states handle everything other than special interstate cases. And no one who has worked at any of these corrupt organizations should apply for positions in the new, much smaller agencies; you will not be considered.

And in 10-15 years, dissolve them all again, and start again. I think it is the only way to keep them from falling under the spell of the swamp.

4781 - 4800 of 4891 Posts