Duck Hunting Forum banner
4821 - 4840 of 4888 Posts

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
It is very funny that the twitter trolls are melting down that other viewpoints will be allowed. Now they will have to engage in the arena of ideals and defend viewpoints or worse, have to explain why a freedom loving person is wrong.

I still do not see a reason to go back in that sewer though.

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
Similar to Bathhouse Barry in Chicago, I guess it is common knowledge that Paul Pelosi is in the gay "dating" scene in the gayist city in the US (if not the world) while Nervous Nancy is away, which is 99% of the time. It was also on the internet, which means it is factual, that the visitor to the Pelosi compound was a regular visitor which makes me think this is simply a domestic violence thing that got out of hand between two consenting adults.

And just from a rational standpoint, is there anyone who thinks the Speaker of the House whose home is a walled compound, does not have 24 hour security at a minimum, and likely a secret service detail? And as such, some guy shows up nude when only Paul Pelosi is home.

The visitor who was originally identified as Ultra MAGA by the fake media is described by his former girlfriend as a mentally disturbed progressive who has BLM signs in his windows and rainbow flags flapping in the wind. Not quite the posterchild for Ultra MAGA.:D

·
Registered
25,613 Posts
The visitor who was originally identified as Ultra MAGA by the fake media is described by his former girlfriend as a mentally disturbed progressive who has BLM signs in his windows and rainbow flags flapping in the wind. Not quite the posterchild for Ultra MAGA.:D
They do this every time and I believe that they believe it because it is what they believe about those that disagree. A few it's just politics, but I believe most are truly sincere. It just is how they see things, so that is what they see.

What's the quote. Conservatives thinking liberals are wrong and liberals think conservatives are evil. It is what they think of us and that is scary as hell.

I really dislike being wrong. When I obviously am, I try to figure out why did I screw that up. They don't seem to ever reflect upon why they were wrong and do the exact same thing over and over again. Like a child falling for the same thing over and over and over again. Someone attacks someone in their tribe, it must be an evil member of the enemy tribe no matter how many times it turns out to be some nutjob that is in the craziland tribe made up of just that nutjob, but often a nutjob that is in their own tribe.

It would be hilarious if they didn't have such massive amounts of power and think a large fraction of the country is evil. What would you do to stop true evil? Well, that's what they will do to you because they think you are evil.

I had the same reaction about the lack of security. How in the hell is the home of the person 2nd in line to be President not secure whether she is there or not? And what, somebody could have just grabbed up the Speaker of the House's spouse and nobody is protecting him? I would think not just the President's family, but the VP's family, and the Speaker's family would at a minimum have a body guard. Then again, if you are arrogant and doing things you want know one to know, can you risk it? It makes no sense how this happened. Something needs explaining.

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
The narrative is always the same book, but different chapters.

Hands up don't shoot. Never happened.
Juicy Smollet is attacked by Ultra MAGA at 1am in downtown Chicago on a brutally cold night. Never happened.
Gabby Giffords (D) shot by Ultra MAGA. Never happened. Was a leftist democrat.
Church burned in the south by Ultra MAGA. Never happened. Was a leftist democrat.
Ft. Hood shooter was a deranged Ultra MAGA. Never happened. Was leftist muslim democrat.
Colorado Movie shooter was Ultra MAGA (Tea party member). Never happened. Was a leftist democrat.
Ultra MAGA puts a noose in black NASCAR diver's garage. Never happened. Was a cord to pull the garage door down.

This list could have fifty items on it.

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
Just of the top of your head. It's way beyond 50 at this point. About 50 per year in the big media. One major false reactionary story about how evil Republicans are seems about right to me.
Add to that the crazy campaign adds and this train left the tracks a long time ago. Our biracial, lesbian, cage fighter aka Rep Sharice Davids is running ads claiming her opponent would force women who have tubal pregnancies (which can kill the mother) or is carrying a dead child to carry the baby to full term or until the mother is dead. She has useful idiots who claim they are republicans in the ads spewing the lie in commercials.

Of course 0% of that is true, but that is the narrative. Prolife people are extreme for wanting any restrictions on killing babies but killing a full-term healthy baby by crushing its head and cutting off its arms is not extreme. That is just a privacy issue between a woman and her abortionist. They have a bizarre and evil mindset.

4821 - 4840 of 4888 Posts