Duck Hunting Forum banner
4941 - 4960 of 4969 Posts

· Homey
14,975 Posts
So a hockey player doesn't want to be a total fraud and wear rainbow crap to honor LGBT. My guess is he would not wear something to honor straight people either. He is a professional hockey player.

As you would expect the minuscule percentage of woke fascists went apoplectic and wanted him banned from the universe......

And then this happened.

Sports uniform Sports jersey Jersey Sports gear Sleeve

It never gets old when the normal, hardworking people make a quiet statement that drowns out all the woke tools.

· Homey
14,975 Posts
This is just too funny. These leftist are just such frauds. Baldwin's wife, who was born in BOSTON and is actually named Hillary, continues this ruse of pretending to be Spanish with her fake accent and fake name Hilaria. :LOL: Remember the on-air thing where she said - Um, what you call this in English, umm cu..cum..ber, I think. :rolleyes:

I guess she was recently spotted out on the street and with Alec's legal troubles, the media asked her for comment. When she answered in her fake accent, it blew them away because they assumed she gave up the ruse after it was revealed this Boston girl is not from Spain, just as Fauxconontis is not from the Indian Reservation.

Oui, I think from now on, I am from the UK, you bloody wanker.

Smile Product Tie Font Suit

· Homey
14,975 Posts
It's dirty and dangerous, but it's a unique American city that I think most people would enjoy visiting once.
I have traveled a lot for business and have been everywhere in the US, as in cities for business, not vacations. New Orleans for me is a two-night town. After two nights, I have consumed some great food, and it is time to get out of there as it is indeed dirty and dangerous, but not as dangerous as most major cities in the US. I do not wander the streets. It is usually an Uber to and from my target restaurant.

In New Orleans, I am going to binge cajun food for lunch and dinner for the two full days, and one of those dinners will be a cup of gumbo and a bunch of oysters on the half shell.

· Southern Comfort
12,272 Posts
Just don’t go in may thru September. The smell is atrocious around Bourbon St. The humidity mixed with alcohol and grease and puke and I don’t know what else

i used to go down in May and shoot graduations for a week or so. Loved it but hated the smell.

· Administrator
43,793 Posts
Just don’t go in may thru September. The smell is atrocious around Bourbon St. The humidity mixed with alcohol and grease and puke and I don’t know what else

i used to go down in May and shoot graduations for a week or so. Loved it but hated the smell.
Sounds lovely for a wedding! 😂

4941 - 4960 of 4969 Posts