Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
I've got a Finisher and love it. Plenty of room and very comfortable. If the ducks & geese aren't flyin, you can take a very nice nap in it. I could lay in it all day. If you get one you'll be satisfied! :salude:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Definately Final Approach products are of better quality IMHO. I know a guy here in MN went through 2 Finisher blinds in 1 week---1 had parts missing the other had a connector break on the Avery. I never have heard of such a sthing on FA products.

As for roominess -neither have plenty of room. If roominess if important, get the FA Eliminator Pro or Avery Migrator. I have both of these blinds and my dog hides in behind the backrest in them and I am 250, and I have enough room in both.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your opinons. (I'm leaning towards the finisher now but still undecided) But more of you idiots could reply. :smile:

Does anyone have either of these blinds for sale at a good price (they can be used as long as their in good conditon) :salude:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm an idiot I'll reply. :mrgreen: :getdown:
I have six layout blinds 4 Finshers and 2 Power Hunters. I LIke the Finisher, but how big of a guy are you. If your over 250 then you may need a bigger blind. Just my 2cents

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Xlander

Avery Uses plastic parts alot. Makes the blinds flimsy and they break pretty easy. My power hunters are going back tomorrow cause of the weak frames.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Go with the Final Approach, they are better quality, replacement parts if needed are easy to get, easier to set up in the darkness of the night, I've been guiding more than 120 days per year and still use the same Final Approach blinds for the last 5 years, I do have 6 eliminators and 4 X-Landers.

I got rid of my 2 Finishers that I had bought 2 years ago, because they were a pain to set up in the morning compare to FA, I had the spring button rusted and jammed after only a month, could use more velcro on each side of the headrest, never liked the steel wires in the bottom of the finisher, and does anybody ever used that flagging sock ? And I will not mention the arrogance of some of their management crew, regarding my unsatisfaction with some of their products.

To my opinion FA is by far a better quality product. :hammering:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought the finisher from macks prairy wings last week, it seems nice.
It also came with a free call[don't like it] a free flag [its great] and a free
blind bag [very small, but very nice]

·
Registered
231 Posts
the thing i like most about my finisher is that i can carry it, a bag of decoys, my blind bag, and my gun without any trouble. the finisher breaks down so much easier into a smaller pack and is much easier to carry in and out of the field. just my thoughts though

·
Registered
94 Posts
I love my new finisher but the only problem is that its hard to set it up.. the head rest have a hard time putting thru the other tubing.. I get ticked off and its frustrating and have been practing.. no improvements.. hmmm

·
Registered
242 Posts
FA Pro Guide, with the water proof flooring. I am always in a muddy area so the HD flooring was my choice..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.