Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at layout blinds for field hunting but I've decided to see if anyone had any plans to build a layout blind before I buy one for $300

·
1,456 Posts
I've seen some good "coffin" blinds made out of plywood,fiberglassed to make them watertight so you can set up in shallow water.I made a cart/blind out of 1 inch EMT conduit,added wheels and blind material.Came out decent and only cost about 40 bucks in parts(I got the conduit from a dumpster)
You probable should post this on the hunting gear forum,might get more replies.

·
Registered
313 Posts
i built one out of plywood adn cylicone sp? but it worked out great i put a head rest in and a place where i coule but a box of shells i put wheels on the bottom and cut a camping pad out to fit and put that in there..... put my sleeping bag in there adn cut out a screen so i could see out and it works great i love it takes abotu ten minetes in the feild to camo up i spray painted it but just throw som stuff on it and can barely see it yourself....... :toofunny: works out great :mrgreen:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.