Duck Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:mrgreen: well i might not be the smartest cat on the planet but i do know one thing. i have read alot of the new topics and how yall have downed georgia duck hunting, i hunted every single day last season and only killed 139 ducks i did pretty damn good, the year befor that i killed 86, i've hunted in la, ak, sc,and the ol miss, the only reason i would go back to la, is to find my damn sunglasses, the only reason i would go back to ark is well there ain't one, and the only reason i would go back to miss is to go gambling. sc well what can i say it is south carolina, so if that tells you anything . well mabe it didn't but i can: if you ain't killing any ducks mabe you either
1. learn how to call. 2.learn how to shoot. 3.learn your face does shine, cover it up.4.learn how to set out decoys.5.get a good dog.6 buy a berett.7. STOP SKYBUSTING MY DUCKS
well if you cant tell i love to duck hunt well your just stupid. OH and if you wanna see pics of the ducks i killed i've got em all :toofunny:

·
Registered
204 Posts
ok?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Sure? :umm: Where the hell are you hunting, 'cause it ain't around here. This is a pretty big state, and there are some good places to hunt, but none of them are too terribly close to here. You can be the best caller in the world, but you better have a good long distance plan if you are going to call in many around heah. There is Seminole, the Coast and some great Woodie holes, but that is about all I know of. Let me know where you are slaying all these quackers, because I want to get in on the fun.

·
Registered
154 Posts
quack head are you sayin youve killed 139 mallards lastyear in ga or 139 ducks in ga cause 139 ducks in ga is easy but mallards alone is impossible and you dont need a good dog just a good rookie

·
Administrator
10,081 Posts
Maybe if they was pen raised!!

·
Administrator
10,081 Posts
Cootman, we both were duped, this post is back from 2005.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.