Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts

This is from last year cause I havent gotten any on here from this year yet. This was a day out at Pharanagat WMA in Alamo Nevada.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wish we could get more of those wood ducks out here in Nevada. Being born and raised in Minnesota I was used to seeing them all over. We get everything else out here except for the wood ducks. Every so often we hear about a guy here or there getting one, but not very often. Nice looking ducks!

·
Banned
4,940 Posts
Hey Duckzilla,
I'd be more than happy to trade you some Woodies for a chance at some variety.
I harvested 31 Woodies this season.
8 mallards
1 Black duck
1 Hooded Merganser
and 29 Canada Geese
I've never seen as many Woodies as I saw this year. They we're like a swarm of mosquitoes around here.

Sorry about the blurry pic :

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Rick Hall said:
Somebody better grab the cat walking across the other end of that yard pretty quick.
:lol: Chessie's got the same look in his eye that mine gets right before he takes flight after sumthin'. That's the look that says all the "NO CANNON!"'s in the world won't change what he's just about to do.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Somewhere around 350 ducks or so this season. I have alot more pics but I don't feel like pulling them all up. And ya'll get a complimentary picture of a Black Bear from SD because bears are cool :biggrin:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts