Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By Charlie Amter

The Force--let alone common sense--was definitely not with them.

Two British Star Wars fans sustained critical injuries after constructing their own lightsabers from fluorescent light tubes filled with liquid fuel.

According to British media reports, a 20-year-old man and his 17-year-old female friend were filming a mock duel in homage to Star Wars: Episode III--Revenge of the Sith, the latest chapter of George Lucas' record-breaking franchise.

The duo were reportedly emulating one of Sith's key battles, a lightsaber clash between Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan Kenobi and Hayden Christensen's Anakin Skywalker.

The two Brits suffered severe burns when their homemade sabers exploded. The two had been videotaping their clash. They have been hospitalized at Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire since the accident Sunday.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Well, at least they were filming themselves. will be looking for their big debut on big-boys.com. If there is film of it, it will be on there sooner or later.

·
Registered
622 Posts
That video has got to be good. If y'all want to see some real star wars dorks, rent the Triumph the insult comic dog video. He is unmerciful at the opening night crowd for the episode 2. The whole video is great, but that part is especially funny.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I wonder which one of 'em said,"Hold my beer" or "Watch this"... whenever you hear someone say one of those 2 things in my neck of the woods it's gonna be bad. :salude:

It is definately time to thin the herd!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.