Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
if it were me and i had the money i would by it, but there are other boats out there that are just as god as war eagles, but may not have the "luxurys" of war eagles. I would get a tracker grizzly, tracker blind duck edition, or what i have and works great an Xpress by alumaweld, but war eagles are nice!

·
Registered
286 Posts
They are really nice if you have that kinda cash but I think myself that you are buyin the name. But if you have the money they are worth it.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
run-n-gun, I would definitely say they're worth the money. I bought my first War Eagle 4 months ago and it is the best handling aluminum boat I've ever driven. And I've driven quite a few (Lowe, Express, Landau, etc.). I've almost thrown myself out of the boat a couple times because I was so used to driving my old Lowe which slid quite a bit. This War Eagle just sticks it....hard! :hammering:

I hunt the Arkansas River a lot and 35 mph winds with 3.5' waves are common during duck season. I took it out in similar conditions earlier this spring and it handled those waves like a champ.

It also makes one heckuva beer drinking platform which is what we were doing when this picture was taken. :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.