Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm looking for something that can hunt 2-3 people with a blind on it, capable of sea duck hunting on nicer days. I'm thinking maybe a 18 Lund Alaskan or something similar. If you have something like that, let me know!

If you know of a unicorn (TDB SC or similar at reasonable price) I'm in

Ken

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
My 20' Alaskan may be for sale this summer. I'll know for sure in a week or so and would be available by mid August. 2003 with a 115 Suzuki 4stroke. Full canopy, helix 7 on the dash, helix 8 and minn Kota ulterra on the bow. Located in central Maine.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike the Fox said:
My 20' Alaskan may be for sale this summer. I'll know for sure in a week or so and would be available by mid August. 2003 with a 115 Suzuki 4stroke. Full canopy, helix 7 on the dash, helix 8 and minn Kota ulterra on the bow. Located in central Maine.

Hmm, that might be a little bigger than ideal. Have you hunted puddler ducks from it? I'm really hoping for something that will be fairly versatile.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
It's not duck boat green. It's dark green and silver. I've used it for a tender when eider hunting off the coast of Maine. It's an excellent fishing boat and a paint job or a full blind would make it a versatile hunting boat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts