Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently looking for a chessie pup does anyone know of any breeders? Any info anyone has would be greatly appriciated. Feel free to pm or email me directly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
www.sheppardschesapeakes.com

This guy sells very nice Chessie's. My buddy has one who is one of the most mild dogs I've ever been around. My buddy has worked with the dog quite a bit (he works for DU planning events, so he has plenty of time to do dog training) and that dog is one of the best retrievers I've ever hunted with. Hand signals, good nose, long neck (really helps in looking for birds in the water), and just an all around sweet dog.

·
Registered
6 Posts
DogonitAcres near Frederick Md. I didn't get mine from her becuase i didn't get there fast enough but she guided me to her friend. She really knows her stuff. Her dogs go very quickly. All dogs know the basics before they leave her. My dog came from one of her males, excellent good looking dog.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.