Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a goose guide for northern Cal. Would like to make it a combo Goose/Duck shoot next fall.
Anybody have any suggestions. Would like to use one that somebody has experienced.

·
Registered
612 Posts
New guy here in the forum.
You may wish to check out norcalhunter1's main page norcalduckclubs.com/guidex.html. It's the most extensive list I've seen on Sac Valley guides.
I've only used a few of them over the years but all the names listed are reputable.
One not listed, fishdogrodandgun.com might be worth checking on. Ben Williams is new on the block but has good leases. He's geared more toward ducks but has some really good Speck / duck blinds.
Hope this helps. Good luck on your search.

Rel Atwood

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rel,
Good to hear from you. :welcome: You'll notice that the Calif. forum slows down during the off season. I try to keep an eye on it though.
I just signed onto the Norcal hunter site last week. I'll give the list a look. If we decide to use one, mind if I run It by you?

Gary

·
Registered
612 Posts
Stalns, Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to hangin out in here once in a while.
I'd be glad to put in my .02 on any guides you might consider, but, from some of the Handles I've seen that pop in here now and then, there's quite a few folks that will be able to steer you right also. It'd be a first from a forum LOL! but maybe a concensus?
Yuo've got a lot of time to choose but are smart to get the jump as the good ones book early. I didn't ask but prolly should have. Type of Geese you're wanting? That will have some bearing on who you choose.

Rel Atwood

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.