Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
POKERPRO said:
I am new to this site and would greatly appreciate any and all advice? I am looking for a couple of places in TN to go hunting I am from middle TN and will be willing to travel anywhere in the state even Arkansas to do some hunting if need be, if anyone could reccommend a couple of places or clubs to join ETC. would be willing to pay to join or rent a spot for a couple of weeks thanks for all your help with this matter,
POKER PRO
I have a private hunting area in West Tennessee, Henry County, adjacent to the Tennessee National Wildlife Refuge. I am now renting pits/blinds for goose/duck hunting. Governors, famous country music personnel and many other people have hunted this area in years past. Today mallards were on some of the 4 flooded ponds and yesterday about 500 geese were feeding on planted wheat around the edge of the hunting area. Call the Old Guide @731-642-0709 for more information or to rent a pit/blind.

· Registered
2 Posts
CALLEMQUACKTN said:
I'm looking for a spot :mrgreen: !
Call me for a place to hunt for the rest of the season. I have pits/blinds for rent by the day/week or rest of the season. My private hunting area borders the Tennessee National Wildlife Refuge in Henry Co., West Tennessee. Mallards were on the 4 ponds todayand yesterday about 500 geese were grazing on the planted wheat around the edge of the hunting area. Call the Old Guide @ 731-642-0709.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.