·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Beat ya to it brass... I'm abotu to set up servage account :tongue:

·
Registered
938 Posts
How much?

Drakekllr and I just may know some folks about to give a lease in the Eudora area.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
:hammer: There where I hunt plucky... :wink: Just a fYI

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pluckyduck said:
How much?

Drakekllr and I just may know some folks about to give a lease in the Eudora area.
It really depends on the acreage size!

If you can find any that we can deer hunt on as well, we would be willing to consider those as well.

·
Registered
938 Posts
greenster said:
:hammer: There where I hunt plucky... :wink: Just a fYI
You know, that explains a lot. But it still doesn't explain the 600lb Russian chick.

You just can't hide that one.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
You cant keep a 600lb Russian in the closet, she stays in the garage.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Fat chick?

What you say? I got me two hot chicks.

If I come home and find a fat chick in the closet I will know that one of the hot ones ate the other one or I have mistakenly arrived at Brass's house.

·
Registered
537 Posts
another valid point. here we go hijacking this OOsers thread about land in SE Ark with discussions of so called "Fat Chicks" in the garage.

But to correct your statement plucky i have a nice good lookin skinny southern lady and well no fat chicks are allowed at my house

·
Registered
537 Posts
oh and by the way my name from texas, i happen to know some people with a large sizeable piece of property about as South and as East as you can go in arkansas

the unfortunate thing is don't think they will let me come back. Something to do with alligators dying or something

Sorry but i will ask around when i see some folks from the old stomping grounds and see what i can dig up

·
Registered
938 Posts
brassass said:
But to correct your statement plucky i have a nice good lookin skinny southern lady and well no fat chicks are allowed at my house
Sure you do.

Oh, look!!! There goes a wee little leprechaun in me backyard.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Dude, my new avatar is the shiznit. :banger: :banger: :banger:

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
They are just migrating right now, Bar to Bar.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.