Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to put my old hunting lab down. Tryed to phone kennel that I have pick up a couple of great dogs from in the pass 10 years and can not find him anymore.(Decoy Kennels in Kinngsville).I do alot of field goose hunting and iam looking for a good strong dog from hunting stock.Send a note if any one out there has picked up a good dog from some where and would like to pass on some info??????????? I live in Ont. Canada but I will drive to find the right goose dog.

Stephen Andrew

Ont. Canada

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I can get you some info... but you will have to come down to NW PA. My buddie knows some good breeders. I will get it tomorrow and post it here.
The labs run about $550- $600. That is about $1,000,000 to you in the exchange rate. Just kidding. I will get back to you soon.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
This is a border line "want to buy ad", but I'll let it stand as long as no links/spam are posted up being he is looking for refferals. Please PM REM110 directly with precise info to be of help to him.

Also there could be laws about importing a dog across form the States; just deal informed is all.

Thank you kindly,
Admin2 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any help is great, sure there are tonnes of dogs and breeders up here in Ont .But all you hear is field trials this and that and these dogs here whille they could hunt , (but we don't hunt). How can I but a dog from someone who doesnt hunt nor really knows what makes a good bird dog.

Stephen Andrews

Ont. Canada

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.