Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey has anyone ever had this happen? I hunt on a small lake with alot of local birds, and I use a Lucky Duck spinner. Every time I have ducks circling in, they always want to fly right into the Lucky duck, I'll have a huge hole for them to land into but the ducks would rather fly almost right into the spinner. Last weekend my spinner got blasted because I had three Mallards land right under the pole. Is this normal or what? My spinner is getting ruined it was like $100+ . Any ideas tips or thoughts would be great...... :help:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i dont think theres anything you can do. sometimes they suck right to it. maybe put the spinner closer to you. and shoot the ducks before they get to close to the spinner. tell your friends there buying it if they ruin it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
965 Posts
not saying it woudl work but .... if you had a remote when they started coming in you could turn it off and hope that they land in the hole you have made.... i turn mine off to keep worry ducks from flaring so it might work ...

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Hmmmmm some problem to have :rolleyes: Many of us hardly saw ANY ducks this year compared to other years.... Or are you trying to go for an endorsement contract from the folks at Lucky Duck? Hahahahaaaa

My ducks are dead before they get to the spinner. :thumbsup:

Try setting the spinner upwind of you.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey thats pretty funny, Anyways yeah that Luck Duck is somthing else. Is the remote for the Lucky Duck really needed? When do I shut it off or turn it on then? I don't have one for mine do I need one? Thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey that made me laugh l :toofunny: :salude: :laughing: :tounge: :smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.