Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Haven't been to AR in 8 years. Would love to return. What cha' want?
Ducks in CANADA, US? Divers? Sea ducks? Coastal shooting, river decoying, field hunting....tell me what ya want...we do it all and we do it all over the US and CANADA. :thumbsup:

GunNRun

·
Registered
47 Posts
have a good spot to goosehunt in southern illinois right on crab orchard refuge. we are not to far away i wouldn't think.email me for my phone # and we can definitely work something out. REMEMBER SHOOT STRAIGHT AND SHOOT EM IN THE FACE.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I can offer u a brant/ black duck hunt where u can shoot just about anything else too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I live in Pensacola Fl. I can put you on all the snapper, grouper, amberjack, trigger fish, or any thing else that is unfortunate enough to swim by. I run a 34 ft, Venture with two 250 Yamahas. Let me know. I have a Club in Ar. but I am always looking for other opportunities.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I can offer a spring turkey hunt on private property of more then 4000 or more acrea between 3 farms that i hunt, or how about a bow hunt on a farm which is planted with corn,milo,beans,alfalfa, or take u on one hell of a upland bird hunt for pheasants,quail,chukar on a private preserve and on some wild stock birds also

·
Registered
160 Posts
How bout a trip to Iowa? Have your choice of Waterfowl, Deer, Turkey or Pheasants.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
i cant promise ya nothing, but i can put you on deer, flounder, turkey, and freshwater fish of any sort,
heres some flounder we gigged in 1 night at our house at the beach in NC

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.