Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While hunting last weekend I observed something that just about made me fall into the water laughing....

We had a group of about 8 teal come into the lake with one lone greenhead following close behind... This drake was flapping his wings extremely fast (just like the teal) and when the teal would get ready for their landing and went into there twisting pattern... So did the greenhead!!
That was about the funniest thing I had ever seen! This wasn't a fluke because the group made several passes and the greenhead followed their every move. My buddies and I came to the conclusion that this mallard must have been separated from it's family when it was a duckling and was raised with the teal... What do you guys think??

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
WhiteRiverguy said:
My buddies and I came to the conclusion that this mallard must have been separated from it's family when it was a duckling and was raised with the teal... What do you guys think??
I think i want some of whatever it was you arkansas boys were drinking in the blind that morning.

:thumbsup: :laughing: :salude:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.