Registered
54 Posts
Tracker Grizzly 1860 For Sale
40 HP mercury out board
7 1/2 HP mercury kicker
Trailer
Avery blind
custom decoy bags and many extras
I am the original owner, very low hours, never been in salt water.
Asking $6000.00
I don't know how to post pics if you are interested pm me and I will email them

boat is sold :beer:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello guys, I am selling my Barnegat Bay style duck boat with the trailer. This boat is 12' long and good for one man with dog and decoys and other gear. I've hunted out of this boat for the past two years and killed a lot of ducks out of it. I power it with a 9.9 Hp motor and would not suggest going more powerful than that as it really pushes this boat.

Check out my Craigslist post for more information and a bunch of pictures: http://nh.craigslist.org/boa/5631632303.html

Either reply through Craigslist or PM me here.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I've got the majority of a case of Kent Fasteel 3.5" #3 that I don't need. $15/box until they're gone. I'll get a count of how many I have this afternoon. Happy to hear trades.

Edit: 5 boxes. 3.5", 1 3/8 oz, 1550fps, #3 shot steel.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Looking for a cheap old field layout blind. even broken ones could be acceptable, I may take it off your hands instead of you throwing it away. PM or reply here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got a dozen brand new Quack super magnum Eider decoys. Still in the plastic wrap, ended up not needing them. $400. PM me for pics
As many of you know, Ken is retiring. I bought his last super magnums, and bought a dozen too many. Get em while you still can!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have 6 Coastal Magnum Mallards, 3 drakes and 3 hens. These are over 20+ yrs old that I used the first season I got them, they have been bagged in a barn since then and I just hate to see them go un-used, I dropped 1 drake taking it out and broke the tail off, I also have 1 Coastal standard hen to go with them. PM me your Email address and I will send you a video and pics of decoys, 300.00 plus shipping or will meet in Sturbridge,MA for same price. Thanks,Wayne.

P.S.- I dont need to sell, but would just love to see someone shoot over them as they were meant to be !

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
various items for sale at a waterfowl related booth at the springfield sportsman's show this weekend. hours below.

Fri 12-8
Sat 9-7
Sun 10-5

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
WTB two (2) Black duck decoys of the gunning quality. doesn't have to be the nicest, but im not interested in something you've shot full of holes and let your 5yo repaint. I believe it only takes about one black duck decoy to give them the impression they need to land nearby, so two ought to do the trick.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
12' duck boat hand crafted in Maine by a resident boat builder. Complete with spring loaded layout doors, dog hide, oars & seat. Rated for up to 4hp outboard. Can easily be seen in person in either Maine or eastern Mass. Deliverable to just about anywhere in New England for a small flat fuel rate. PM with any questions.

$800 or best offer

Sent from my pocket pop tart using Takeacrap

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Still looking for those black duck decoys. Willing to pay the big bucks ($20) for a single or about that ($30) for two flocked and in like new condition. I've bought and sold just about everything under the sun for waterfowl and still can't bring myself to pony op $80-90 for a half dozen new flocked blacks. Help a brother out! If you bought the half dozen, we all know you don't need them and I can help you get some of your money back. Also, I have plenty to trade in decoys, shells, gear etc.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
For Sale Carlsons Long Range 12 gauge Remington threads (not pro bore). Choke is essentially brand new it's been in my gun but never fired. $30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,346 Posts

I belong to the Rutland Sportsman club and we are doing a gun raffle. Tickets are $20 a piece for either the rifle or handgun raffle. The guns are listed on the tickets and you can take the cash prize instead. PM if your are interested. Thank You.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

181 - 200 of 227 Posts