Duck Hunting Forum banner
201 - 220 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Bunker said:
12' duck boat hand crafted in Maine by a resident boat builder. Complete with spring loaded layout doors, dog hide, oars & seat. Rated for up to 4hp outboard. Can easily be seen in person in either Maine or eastern Mass. Deliverable to just about anywhere in New England for a small flat fuel rate. PM with any questions.

$800 or best offer

Sent from my pocket pop tart using Takeacrap
Bump

Sent from my pocket pop tart using Takeacrap

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
20 Standard Hardcore Mallards for sale, does not come with weights. 10 drakes and 10 hens.
$100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
magundog said:
Looking for a layout boat. Something that I can fit in the back of a pickup and preferably have a transom for a small motor
Contact Bunker or distressed boater on here. Pretty sure one of them had what you are looking for.. it may be posted for sale in the Maine classified forum as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
magundog said:
Looking for a layout boat. Something that I can fit in the back of a pickup and preferably have a transom for a small motor
i'm in the same boat...or maybe looking for the same style boat is a more appropriate way of saying it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Garmin Pro Control 2
Brand new in box won in raffle. $250 shipped. Prefer money order.
This is a release and controller. Expandable with the purchase of additional receivers.
Make 3 sounds Duck call, Hey Hey, or Beep.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
anybody have any cage traps for sale? just took my trapping course and hoping to buy at least a few to run this season.

sweet stealth, btw. i shared that with some people. will let you know if anyone interested. should go quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

201 - 220 of 227 Posts