Duck Hunting Forum banner
221 - 227 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Beavertail flip over boat blind. Was on a 14 ft Jon boat but is adjustable to fit different widths. I sleeved one end to narrow the front while towing. This was because I used it in a 1436 and wanted the overhang when flipped down to be narrower when towing. A simple pull of the pin and it slides to its regular size. Is able to flip over with one person and has 3 holes that open in the top. I've sprayed the cover with some green paint to break up the field duck camo and to cut down any shine of the fabric. I have plenty of pictures but seems like they are too big to post here. Located in East Freetown, MA

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Looking for a one or two man layout boat for open water/seaducks. if anyone has a lead on one I'd be happy to hear it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm selling my Beavertail Stealth 2000. Nice boat, but I've found I prefer a light paddle kayak. I think I've used it maybe 4 times. Comes with motor mount. It's on the upper cape right now and can be seen on the weekends, or if you're sure you want it I can deliver in Easter Mass.

I'll take pics this weekend.

Price is $650 obo.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I accidentally bought another 2019-2020 duck stamp that expires on June of 2020. I'm selling it for $26 shipped, when it comes in the mail. PM me with offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
FS GARMIN/TRI-TRONICS SPORT PRO E-COLLAR

Won another collar at club raffle. Brand new in the box. Garmin Sport Pro E-Collar $175 Shipped. All shipping to lower 48. Collar is located in MA Call or text five o eight 50nine 70six Two

221 - 227 of 227 Posts