Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A woman in SC was in labour and the doctor asked if her and her husband would like to try a new procedure that could reduce the pain of child birth on the woman and allow the father to experience what the woman had to go through by way of ultrasonic waves sent through the air and dialed into the fathers DNA. They agreed to try it and the Doc set everything up. First the doc asked if they would like to try it at 25% so they agreed every thing went good so the man sai d he wanted to ease his wifes pain even more so the Doc upped the level to 50% The man said that he realy didn't think it was all that bad so he would like to try and releive all the pain from his wife cause he Was sure he could handle it. After the baby was deliverd the man told the Doctor that it was great he Had hardly any discomfort at all so the Doc sent them home. When they got home they found the milk man dead on their door step.

Keep the sport alive take a kid hunting / fishing.

·
Registered
622 Posts
That's not funny my father was a milkman. He was killed by a jealous husband who thought that Daddy was fooling around with his wife. So please knock it off with the milkman jokes, because I am highly offended by them.

·
Registered
380 Posts
gahunter said:
That's not funny my father was a milkman. He was killed by a jealous husband who thought that Daddy was fooling around with his wife. So please knock it off with the milkman jokes, because I am highly offended by them.
Don't Even think of useing the Mailman!! My Pop was a Mailman and you know how things go about the Milkman and the Mailman!
:laughing:

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't make the joke up I was told it was true. :yes:

I wouldn't dish it out if I couldn't take some back. If you cann't laugh at yourself you shouldn't laugh at others. :laughing:

Keep the sport alive, take a kid hunting / fishing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.