Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of u limited on opener in mendota? How many of you shot geese on opener? Hell, how was your hunt?

My buddy and I shot two limits of birds nothing special! They were all spoonys but still had an killer hunt! Two hours straight of them birds landing on us it was aswesome, no doubt about! :salude:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Awesome, I wasn't drawn last weekend but this weekend I was. How much water was there? I typically hunt 17, last year it was dry most of the season and hunted some other areas. Pretty dry though. Any news would be great! Thanks Tom

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually mendota as a hole, had lots of water! Couple of parking lots were empty because of broken pumps but I dont think that mattered much! The Fresno Bee had a article in Nov. 3rd's paper about how a slow opener mendota was! Saying that mendota's average last year was 3.52 on opener and this year it was 2.67 birds per hunter! SO THIS BEING SAID, DID ANYONE SHOOT ANY GEESE ON OPENER ANYWHERE?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.