Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was in Mexico over the summer and I was in Cancun and stayed at the RIU hotel. It had just been built five years ago. I had a great time while I was down there. My parents go to different parts of mexico over year, and they have a fun time every where they go to also. However, i've never hunted there, but hopefully i get down there sometime to hunt.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I think he is referring to hunting there. I haven't hunted in Mexico, but a couple years ago we hunted doves and ducks in Argentina. Our group of three killed like 5,000 dives and 450 something ducks. They have a lot of species that we don't get many of. European widgeon, hoodies, ruddy duck, etc. I was only 10 and didn't know many ducks then. BTW that was 4 years ago. Everyone that I have talked to that has gone down there has loved it. Just imagine, all the ducks from all three flyways combined into one large area!!!!!! :getdown:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.