Duck Hunting Forum banner
1281 - 1300 of 1301 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanks for all the compliments. My wife still likes to poke fun at me when I'm going through decoys getting them ready for the season. She likes to grab a bird from 8 plus years ago and remind me that I said it was the best bird I had ever made.

·
Registered
938 Posts

PROST!! Butterball. You’ve outdone yourself. Thanks for doing this. Your decoys give me so much joy being a part of this community. Prost!! To all the MNDCH clan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
938 Posts
Tasted fine too. Just salt pepper skin down in the skillet. My dog isn’t perfect, and mouths the birds up pretty good. Its hard to tell if birds are taxidermy quality. Thought about mounting the merg just cause I won’t eat it.

·
Registered
938 Posts

Had one do it perfect today. Was ready to call it a season until I saw a grip of geese on another public lake. Hopefully I convince my body to get out at least 1 more time.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Well not much time for hunting ducks this trip to Maryland but we did get out, first time was in a blizzard with horrendous conditions to be 6 miles from a launch on the Susquehanna flats, the second hunt much better weather further south on the bay but the birds didn’t cooperate at all, still scratched out a few and every hunt out here is an adventure due to a mix of no preparation and failing equipment lol

·
Registered
543 Posts
I have a hunt the last weekend of waterfowl season in Florida and could at least introduce traveler to some gators if he’s still up for a final trip.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I have a hunt the last weekend of waterfowl season in Florida and could at least introduce traveler to some gators if he’s still up for a final trip.

Do it! Send me your address …. This way you have to do the drawing and I’ll be exonerated from the bribery charges lol

·
Registered
543 Posts
Do it! Send me your address …. This way you have to do the drawing and I’ll be exonerated from the bribery charges lol

And since I won it last season I’ll exclude myself from drawing.

1281 - 1300 of 1301 Posts