Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to send out a special "Thank you" to all the guys with VAWFA who helped me with my wood duck box project. Our Boy Scout troop put up 7 boxes and 2 mallard nesting tubes this past weekend. The kids had a blast and got a requirement done for Fish and Wildlife Management merit badge. Again, to the VAWFA, we could not have done it wihout you!!!!! Thanks!! Great job!!!!!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Hey Kent pix to follow? Also anytime you need volunteers to help Im in I was a boy scout growing up and looked foreward to when my kids joined also .....But as fate would have it it looks like Ill be sellin cookies instead :yes:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Glad to hear things went good. Sorry I couldn't be a part of the process. Keep me in the loop though and I'll be there when I can! :thumbsup:
K9

·
Registered
140 Posts
congrats and good job scouts i can remember when i was active with the scouts i cant wait till my son can enjoy the things i used to do. If you guys ever need any help let me know i will do anything i can to help out!

·
Registered
57 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Two thumbs up.

One for time for the ducks...

One for time for the scouts...

Well done!

- Jimmy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.