Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
I would say 80-85% of MLB players have used steriods, specifically HGH which cannot be detected from urine samples. The players union only allows them to take urine samples, not blood, so HGH cant be detected. Until there are blood samples taken, we will never know!

Everyone thinks you should have muscles everywhere if you take steriods, but the reality is the healing effects of steroids are just as great as the lean muscle gain. Pitchers can go out and throw 100 pitches and wake up the next day ready to throw a 100 more if they are taking steroids.

The thing that gets me is that the MLB is getting all the attention when I believe the NFL is just as bad!!

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
There everywhere, NFL has a huge problem with them, just no one cares. NBA has some users, MLB has a good bit. Even at the high school and college level Roids is a common thing in baseball and football. They make you crazy as hell though.....

So MLB in the last 10 years, Id say 90% of all players in MLB, NFL have taken some growth hormone or roids.

Personally... it makes the game a little more exciting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.