Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a layout boat soon... I am looking at the Momarsh Fatboy DP... I really like the boat style for the style of boat I am looking for... I mainly will be in small rivers, creeks, and marshes with the boat.. Does anyone have one or have hunted out of one...?? Any info will be good...

·
Registered
116 Posts
I don't have a momarsh but I have a Mallard Marine Marshrat,and I can tell ya that boat is the best damn duck hunting tool I have (next to my shotgun).I've been able to hunt in spots I've never hunted before and the best thing is you can get to spots where alot of people can't so you can get away from people.With mine and even the Momarsh the main thing is covering up that cokpit,I use a big piece of camo material,but I'm makeing doors that flop open...I can on and on,,,,,I LOVE THE THING

·
Registered
265 Posts
can you send a couple of pics of your layout boat, I'd like to see it. I'm thinking of building one, a couple ideas would be great. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.