Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on where and how to hunt moraine state park, i scouted the mud creek hallow saturday afternoon and didnt see a single thing in the two hour time i was there. any advice would be nice, oh btw i would be hunting w/o a boat.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Hey, Lax - glad that you posted. There may be semi - bad news. If you saw nothing @ Muddy Creek, then the flight ducks may not yet have arrived. I've been sick w/ this d*****d cold, couldn,t get out all week. But it seems that the weather has been too mild. I was feeling better Friday; went to work up here in Mercer Co. One of the students told me that he & his dad were duck hunting on the 15th - he claims that they had wasted their time. Saw nothing. If this snow @ the end of this week is coming from Canada - then go back to Muddy Creek. You can also turn off on the "North Shore". Just about any place along here is wadable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.