Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Notice it says LAND rover, not AQUA rover.

I could of swore this thing floated

Man check this rock crawler out!

Hurry, someone call the police!

:laughing: :laughing:

Mallyard

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I just can't get enough of these kinds of pics. :toofunny:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
AlaskaRedneK said:
How much you wanna bet like 95% of those were female drivers...... :hammering:

I just cant contain myself! :smile:
-Stouff
your lookin for a fight with huntinwife. :getdown:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I usually like to get the back hoe in there before the concrete and all the water goes in. :eek:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
ACEBLDRS said:
Maybe........ :getdown:

Its fun to "argue" w/ her, cuz she makes sence most the time, so I have to get more creative. You guys on the other hand never make sence, so it is less exciting. :mrgreen:

-Stouff

·
Registered
969 Posts
AlaskaRedneK said:
ACEBLDRS said:
Maybe........ :getdown:

Its fun to "argue" w/ her, cuz she makes sence most the time, so I have to get more creative. You guys on the other hand never make sence, so it is less exciting. :mrgreen:

-Stouff
Thanks for the props... Stou-, Stuo-, wait...

... Snafu, how do you spell his name again??? :umm: :yes:

But you need to pick a fight where I won't be so tragically outnumbered! I realize that we women are the intellectually superior sex, but in this case, I think I might just wait for a more winnable (is that a word?) battle to come along! But don't worry, I will be frantically looking for incriminating pictures of male drivers doing stupid things! Wait... all I have to do for that is Google Tony Stewart, Jimmy Spencer (oh wait, he lost his ride), and Kurt Busch!

Now if you want to start a fight about Nascar drivers (as I am hoping I just did), count me in! :yes:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
AlaskaRedneK said:
Its fun to "argue" w/ her, cuz she makes sence most the time, so I have to get more creative.

-Stouff
Stouff, older wimmin are like that. and er...ah... hmmm... what I mean by that HW is that I think you are older than stouff. I think you may have a few years on him, but you are still spring chicken yet. :mrgreen:

Hey HW, do you have any gals freinds in AK? Maybe set Souff up with one of them. He needs to find out that not all wimmin in AK are nuts. :yes:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Nice backpedaling, h2o! Yes, I am older than Stouff, but I think he is one of the young 'uns on the site. Unfortunately, I don't know any fillies in AK, but I am sure that Stouff knows most of them... there's only about 8 or so, right??? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
DROPDUX said:
Huntinwife and all,

can't wait to see the type of stunt Dannika Patrick will try to pull off in her formula 1 car.
As long as there arn't any curbs or poles on the track she should manage just fine. :getdown:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.