Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like last week's snow in Missouri and Ohio has pushed more ducks down this way. Last weekend I saw a lot more Mallards in the Eastern part of the state! Hopefully by Dec. 17th things will be looking even better! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here is SW AR, the ducks that were here, and that wasn't alot, seem to have eased on.....hopefully some new ones will take their place....we have a big hunt planed for the 17th. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man I've seen SOOO many greenheads in the last few days! I have one little honey hole that never gets good till a lot of ducks are here and yesterday it was covered up with greenheads! It's only 80 acres of flooded timber but I swear to you guys that 1000 ducks got up out of it when my 4 wheeler got too close. The sky was full of em for about 15 minutes straight and I seen new ducks flying in until dark! I can't wait till Saturday!! :yes:

By the way.... This spot is about 5 miles from England if you are wondering what part of the state.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.