Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a letter from my sister. Her son (my nephew) Lt Jeremy Rockwell is still in Iraq. His buddy was hurt, bad...just read please.

"Hello,
Writing to ask for special prayers for a close friend and soldier of Jeremy's, Jonathon Huff. He was hurt very badly today. He was hit with a mortar (?) and lost half his colon and his right leg, the worst of his injuries. He will be flown to Germany for a week and then transported back to D.C. for recovery. Laura said that Jeremy was closer to him than any of the other guys and is really upset up about it, so prayers for his emotional/mental health would be good also. Jonathon is one of those, "nothing will get me down" kind of guys so hopefully he will keep his strength and fight his way through this.
Time and again, I keep requesting prayers from all who pray and I thank you. I pray for all of you, too. I do. Please let me know if there are any special needs that I can pray for. I am here for all of you, too, you know! But thank you again for your support and for putting up with my "notes to all" emails.
I love you all, Diane"

Laura Is Jemery's wife by the way. Strong girl, and I am proud to call her family. I believe in the power of prayer. I hate to post stuff like this on this site. But I know a lot of you are people of faith, and our guys need it right now. Please pray for Jonathon and his family. Thankyou.

·
Registered
450 Posts
will do!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Prays sent.
I've got buddies there as well. We're going to California in the morning for a cousins party, 17 years Navy SEAL. His team leaves Wednesday for the sand box. Prays for all.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
969 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers for Jeremy, Jonathon, and all the brave men and women over there (including friends of ours and probably everyone else on this site) fighting for our freedom.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.