Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Well neither side will say anything about it, the only person that said something about it was his agent. I am still thinking they didn't really do it because the new owner didn't want to trade him. If they did they better get somebody good in the offseason.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
sometimes a change of venue is good for all involved. moss is truly an incredible reciever and could be one of the greats in the game. now, oakland just has to get a decent QB to throw to him.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Decent QB? More like a great PR guy to cover up his poor sportsmanship and bad attitude. I used to pull for Oakland, but Moss has ruined that for me now. I'm just glad that Spurrier left Washington last year, so i could root for those guys again. :eek:

·
Registered
672 Posts
No doubt that Moss is a great reciever, but I remember a cuople games last season that he dropped passes over the middle because he was going to get smacked. Get some young hungry reciever's running cross pattern's and they will do there damnest to hold onto that ball. The viking's got a linebacker and two first round pick's for 2005 draft, let alone the cap room they will free up. they need a defense badly.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
too bad they couldn't have traded him to the canadian football league. or maybe NFL europe... :laughing:

actually, i think it was a good trade for Minnesota. Moss is talented, but he seemed to be more of a distraction than anything else. i wouldn't put the "greatest receiver in the NFL" tag on him unless he came to play EVERY game..not just when it suits randy moss. IMHO minnesota would do better with a "good" receiver that is out there every play working hard for the team rather than a guy that shows up when he feels like it and makes one or two highlight reel catches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.