Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have seen a few good reviews of this gun (mossberg 535 ATS) anyone had the chance to shoot it yet? I think I'll finally make the move to 3 1/2 this year and it looks like a good gun. I have been using a 870 Express Mag. so even a slight step up would be nice. Looks like a good price too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I Love my 535. it is a lot lighter than 835 if you have to pack it any distance.Of course it kicks a little bit more but when you need 3 1/2 you should have plenty of padding on any way.shoots great.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Hey "3 beautiful birds" :mrgreen: ,

I never even heard of the ATS till you pointed that out.

I dont know what the real diff between that and the 835 is...... but I know I friggin love my 835, and I'd reccomend it anyday! :thumbsup:

I think you'd be satisfied many fold w/ a good rugged Mossberg! :salude:
-Stouff

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
I would suggest you look at the 935 first. Think you'll be impressed at the improved accuracy and overall structural integrity over the 535 or even 835.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the input, I forgot I posted this a while back... As you can guess my interest has wanedon the 535. If all is going right next spring I am going to look into either a Remington (I've been inpressed with my current 870), a Browning BPS (love that thumb safety and bottom ejection), and lastly an 835. I'll let ya'll know what happens. Right now the $$ is too tight to even think about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.