Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an over/under and found this one at Mossberg.com

I currentlly shoot a mossberg500 12ga and I love it no matter what you guys say. Anyway I wanted to know if anyone had any info on this gun
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
OK so I am not a big mossy fan, but thay are OK for the $ and I must admit that my 835 shot patterns better than my $$$ trap gun. Oh the looks I got one year at the state champion ships :laughing:

I don't know much, but I believe I read something the other day about it being and import from Turkey. Some of the state side gun companies are importing guns from Turkey. The problem is that the quality of Turkish guns varies greatly. I picked up one a Mossberg o/u a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember what it was called. It didn't look or feel to bad compared to some of the other bottom end o/u's and sxs's I have looked at. It seamed reasonably built and not too rough on the finishes and over all look. I don't remember the price, but if it was more than $700 I would seriously look at a used Ruger for an entry level o/u. Just my .02

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I beleive the msrp is $500 or so but I can't find one here to take a look.
I might have to make a trip to Bass Pro in Gurnee.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.