Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing this out there - what do you think the deviant and dysfunctional green and purple haired transgender, gender fluid, non binary ,cisgender and other hundred or so genders feel and think about Mothers day? Since they don’t recognize “mothers” only birthing people I assume their heads must be exploding. I also wonder if the left and the Biden regime is looking into officially changing the name of this day to something gender neutral so the deviant and dysfunctional are not offended. Just wondering out loud.

·
Administrator
42,991 Posts
Just throwing this out there - what do you think the deviant and dysfunctional green and purple haired transgender, gender fluid, non binary ,cisgender and other hundred or so genders feel and think about Mothers day? Since they don’t recognize “mothers” only birthing people I assume their heads must be exploding. I also wonder if the left and the Biden regime is looking into officially changing the name of this day to something gender neutral so the deviant and dysfunctional are not offended. Just wondering out loud.
Good point. Never a day goes by they can't come up with something to be offended about.

Reactions: cartervj

·
12,070 Posts
It gives them reason to be

miserable deplorables they are.

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
Progressives are the most selfish and self-absorbed people in history. I would imagine the person with female parts can turn off her foolishness for a day in order to be worshipped for pushing out a kid she no doubt f-ed up by raising the child as a lib.

For those with male parts, it is no doubt a 24 hour period of time they wish would hurry up and pass so they can get back to embracing their new identity.

Now a little irony and humor. Even the most feminine gay men I know do NOT identify as women. There is not a "female" in their relationship, and would be offended if someone wished either of them a happy mothers' day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts