Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hunt the wild rice alot in northern mn and want to try my lucky duck.The problem is there is no bottom in alot of places,you would need a 20ft pole.If a guy mounts it on your boat you take the risk of hitting it when you swing at ducks.Any IDEAS??? :help:

· Registered
55 Posts
I don't know who makes them, but I've seen a floating style of mount you can get. Its like a circular floating stand with the pole in the middle and you mount the decoy to that. With this item you can set your mojo wherever you want regardless of water depth. :thumbsup:

· Registered
3,108 Posts
As NDD said yes there is a floating rig available as I have one :mrgreen: It is made by Expedite Intl--the same co that makes the Lucky Duck. I got mine Gander Mtn. I suggest you call the bigger chains like GM, Scheels, Sportsmans Warehouse, and Cabelas. One of the stores should be near you, if not, then try the catalogue route, like Knutsons, Macks, Cabelas, etc...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.