Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
1 air lucky........and I only use it because it was a christmas present from my dad......it seems to do more harm then good. When I do use motion which is usually never, I use a jerk cord. I think the motion decoy thing has gotton out of hand. It takes the sport out of it. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
texan68 said:
1 air lucky........and I only use it because it was a christmas present from my dad......it seems to do more harm then good. When I do use motion which is usually never, I use a jerk cord. I think the motion decoy thing has gotton out of hand. It takes the sport out of it. :thumbsdown:
Yep, I wish they would ban those things nation wide. Nothing would please me more.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
The air spinners are the only reasonable thing out there. Like I said my air lucky does more harm then good, but they are all natural, 100% mother nature, those can stay, but batteries and cords, and vibrating ducks no way :thumbsdown:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.