Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
The Duckmen, and the dakota footage in take'm six. Unbelievable field hunt for mallards. :eek:

· Registered
81 Posts
Primos movies suck I think...
Why don't you like them?

I like the TakeEm series also....I have 4 and 6.....I think they might have reused some footage on 6 from 4 though, gotta go back and watch them again......

That mallard field hunt makes me sick! I wish I could hunt somewhere like that where theres that many mallards.

· Registered
81 Posts
duckaholic_16p said:
the first 6 duckmen movies were great, but the last 2 have really gone down hill...#8 is really short...Has anyone else noticed this?
Yeah, 8 is a good video but after really getting into it, it was over.....seems like the others were quite a bit longer...

· Registered
2,027 Posts
the primos video I bought, I think its the third has too much talking about nothing in it. No tips or advise, just sitting around bsing about how great du is and everything.

I would much rather watch guys giving advise on shooting, calling, decoying etc.... and watch a ton of birds work decoys etc.... I just wasn't happy with the primos video at all.

JMO

Mike

· Registered
81 Posts
GreenheadKiller said:
Jeff Foiles and his team in "Fallin skies" are amazing! They are the best shooters I've ever seen!!!!!!
If we got to hunt as much as they do, we'd be great shooters also.... :yes:

· Registered
598 Posts
yea they are dead on with their aim. I think they use patternmasters, I might have to get one. they sure know how to make em look good. One of my favorite parts in the video is one of the field hunts when about 13 or 14 mallards come in and they drop 10 or 11 of em dead. It's so awesome. :salude:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.