Duck Hunting Forum banner

My migration

762 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  RNT_MAN 
Unless you're a Native from the coast..good luck establishing a seasonal place to hunt there!! Most of them have the coast locked up with blinds even if they don't use them they put em there to keep others away!! You can of course pay one of the guides there to take you hunting!!(which every guide on the outer banks is terrific) There are some spots not hunted as much around Manteo and up towards Corolla but couldn't tell you what flies through those areas I imagine the same types of birds redheads, pintails, bluebills, and so on...you have to do alot of scouting to figure out the flyways on the coast..typically if you find evidence of an old blind stand there is a good reason one was put there..The Park service does offer a draw for I blinds located above pea Island If you want to do some killer hunting look into that!! not many people know about it and I hardly ever see hunters using the blinds when I drive up the beach...however these are fantastic places to hunt on any day of the season..just a little advice hope it'll help someone..RT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.